JOIN THE TEAM
Digital Marketing Intern.
Digital Marketing Intern
View below the job description in addition to the application form.
Turner Digital Solutions is growing and we are seeking to hire Digital Marketing Interns to join our team. The goal of our internship program is to prepare you to become a Full-Time Digital Marketing Professional at our agency to help serve our clients. We are on the lookout for candidates who have a passion for digital marketing. Your tasks will vary from managing social media, content creation, website design, blogging, and SEO projects.
- Perform research to establish a strong understanding of client’s business goals and propose solutions and strategies that meet their needs and drive their success on the web
- Generate and provide resources to educate clients on the value of digital marketing strategies, and actions involved to meet their goals
- Identify digital marketing opportunities for clients, and lead testing processes
- Manage ideation, planning, and execution efforts of CRO special projects. I.E. Design specs, freelancer contributions, etc.
- Perform A/B, website usability, and website conversion rate testing
- Interpret web analytics, demographic data, market research, and buyer behaviors as they relate to CRO efforts. Generate and execute strategies as they relate to findings
- Prepare monthly digital marketing campaign reports
- Correct technical issues on the backend of websites
- Champion CRO best practices for clients Percentage
- 5% analyzing clients’ competitors
- 5% working in the backend of websites/fixing technical issues
- 10% managing external resources for CRO projects (i.e. Freelancers)
- 10% creating reports for client campaigns
- 15% analyzing data, identifying deliverables
- 25% client strategy and analytics
- 30% performing and analyzing A/B testing and other assessments
- No experience is required to apply. But some digital marketing experience is preferred.
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Fundamental understanding of blogging and SEO
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and grammar skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to understand the needs of our clients and how to cater services to their needs
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- Understanding of Popular Email platforms such as MailChimp or Constant Contact
- Understanding of WordPress, hosting, plugins, and HTML code
- Broad understanding of LYFE Marketing’s company and services
- Any previous customer service or related experience